<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Château Versailles 

Just today (18th of june 2003) I was corresponding with another dear friend of us who lives in France. She was touched that I wrote about us meeting her daughter last time we were in Paris. Al of a sudden I remembered that some years ago (I guess it was about 1990) she invited us for a private party at Château de Versailles. The party was in the honour of the birthday of herself and her daughter.
It was an amazing evening, as you can imagine. I think just a few people were as privileged as we were that evening. People seemed to gaze at us as we just drove up the entrance of the Chateau in our 12 years old SAAB 99. Even more sow as there are no cars allowed.
Anyway, again we had a wonderful evening with music, dance and champagne. Locked in our memorie case for ever.
To Pierre and Agnes,
thanks for those wonderful moments and memories!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?