<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dale Watson in Terrassa (Barcelone, Spain) 

This weekend (10th september 2005) Dale Watson and the Lone Stars will be playing at The Nashville Country Club in Terrassa.(near Barcelone)
As it so happens I'm now spending some of my vacation in Spain and and I'll be driving my car up north this weekend to see them playing again.
I have a hotel reservation for a room and my reservations was made through Tony Parera from The Nashville Country Club. He was ever so helpfull!
Tony made reservations for a room for me at the Terrassa Park Hotel, which seems to be a nice hotel.
I'm realy am looking forward to see Dale & The Lone Stars again.
I'll be writing how the concert was, next week.

Also read the blogs of August 2005 and August 2003 about the concerts in Holland

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?