<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Trip to the Island of Tabarca 

Trip to Tabarca

As i am spending my vacation in Spain again, I'm staying at my nephews place.
He lives in Altea, Alicante, Spain.

My nephew proposed that we have a trip to the Island of Tabarca. He was told that it is a wonderful place to got out and snorkel.

We took the early boat from Benidorm and arrived in Tabarca at about 12.30 hours.

It really is a small island and we soon found a place on one of the beaches, put on our gear and went out for a swim.

Without really noticing the time we stayed out for over 1 hour and it was really beautiful. As the area we were it was not allowed to fish, we saw a wide variety of fish.
Then we went into town. Well had a fifteen-minute walk and then we were at the end of the island. That’s how small it is.

We took the 17.00 hours boat back. Unfortunately for me the weather had changed and the sea was a bit bumpy, so of course I got seasick!
But we got home and I survived and a nice new place I discovered. Thank you for taking me out there Patrick.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?