<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Rolling Stones in concert in The Amsterdam Arena 

31 July 2006 The Rolling Stones in concert in The Amsterdam Arena

I got the surprise of my life when my daughter phoned me asking me if I wanted to see the Stones in concert. It just so happend that she had got us two tickets for this unique concert in Holland. origanly they were to give two shows. But we now all know that Keith Richard is not an excelent tree climber......
Well I can tell you folks this was a wonderfull concert. Not the angry young men they used to be and without my favorit Bill Wyman.

No photo's alowed but here is a site with some stage pictures.
I was one of the many thousends of people going nuts during this concert and although I beleive a soccer stade is to watch soccer and not a band, it was quite impressive.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?