<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 12, 2007

Dale Watson In Paradiso 

Dale Watson was not the only country performer in Paradiso this week, but as far as I'm concerned the most worthwhile watching.
There were some great names amongst whom Richard Thompson from the former Fairport Convention en some less known as Claude Diamond. Claude was the support act to Dale Watson. Unfortunately there was an other band to play after Dale so he had this time limit and that was new to me. Every other time I saw Dale play there was always some extra time to prolonge the show.
But even as it was not as long as I hoped, and he played with Nate Rowe (bass) and Redd Volkaert (guitar), instead of the Lone Stars, it was a good show.
Also Dale presented a new guitar (at least it was new to me). A wonderful Tomkins acoustic guitar.
I'll be seeing him again on Saturday at New Land in Klaaswaal and I hope he will be playing somewhat longer then in Paradiso.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?