<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Always October (by Jessie Lee Miller) 


Always October (by Jessie Lee Miller)
Jessie Lee Miller first time caught my eye, not when she was singing but when she and her friend came out dancing at The broken Spoke.
She and her friend were dressed so smart in the style of the 50’s that one could not help but noticing them.
Then the next Sunday I saw them again at Ginny’s Little Long Horn and I went over to her to compliment her on the way she dresses and it was then when we came in contact and I found out she was a singer.
She sang a few songs with James Hand and during the brake she, Will Indian and I talked a bit and that is when I got her new CD 'Waiting'.
New Cover of the CD Waiting



I made some nice pictures of her and her singing with James Hand.
On my way home I played her CD in the car and I was again struck by her voice.
I especially like the song ‘Always October’. If you know why she wrote it, it’s then you realize that it is a sad song.
So again a few days later I saw her and her friend and I let her know how much I liked her CD and how much I was taken by ‘Always October’.
Anyway last night (Wednesday 7 November 2007) I went to see her and her band sing at Broken Spoke.

It was a good show and she invited a Bobby Lueders to sing a couple of songs.

Then all of a sudden (out of the bleu one could say) Jessie announced that the next song would be for me as I had come all the way from Holland. And she surprised me even more when she sang Always October.
It has been a long time since a young lady made me blush, but she did.
Thanks Jessie for a wonderful concert and being so kind to me.

From You Tube Jessie Lee singing Wright Or Wrong.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?