<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 04, 2007

James Hand at Ginny’s Little Longhorn 




James Hand at Ginny’s Little Longhorn



This past Sunday (2007-11-04) James Hand and his band were playing at Ginny’s Little Longhorn, and of course there was the “Chicken Bingo” (locally better known as Chicken Shit Bingo)
I first saw James Hand in Holland at Newland in Klaaswaal and then a few day later in Bars ’n Stars in Delft.
Then I thought James Hand to be an amazing singer, even as he had a bad throat. But now I when I heard him singing again, I thought he was even better. He was playing with his band and played all kind of songs and also some songs of his latest CD The Truth Will Set You Free.
The one that keeps hanging in my head is ‘In the Corner, At the Table, By the Jukebox ‘. If you don’t know James Hand or his music check him out next time he is playing near you or just by his CD. You can order it on his website, just follow this link.
As it happened Jesse Lee Miller was there to and she joined the band for a couple of songs. She will be singing at Broken Spoke on Wednesday. So you be sure ‘y’all ‘ to go there to!





Jessie Lee and me outside Ginny's(picture made by Will Indian)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?