<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oh My God! 

Oh My God
Actually it is Oh My Godard San Antonio! Or www.ohmygodardsanantonio.com
When I was walking along the river (I guess that’s why it is called “The River Walk”) my eye caught this amazing painting behind this darkened window.

I went into this gallery and could just not believe my eyes. Here was an artist changing ‘real live’ into martinis, olives, muscatel, grubs, strawberries melons and thing like that. The colors of the paintings are vivid and bright. The subjects to funny to describe, lucky for me I found his paintings on his website and I have been so free to download some of them so I can share them with you.





Then all of a sudden i saw this Godard impression of The last supper, called 'The last martini'.





If you want to see more then I suggest you go to 111W. Crockett St. Suite 200, San Antonio Texas. If That’s too far the at least visit this website and be amazed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?