<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2011

@ Buenos Aires at last 


Had a wonderful flight with British Air and arrived right on time in Buenos Aires, 10 AM Monday 14th March. However it took me almost 2 hours to get past immigration and customs.
Regine was waiting for me and it was wonderful to see her after such a long time and knowing we would be spending more than just 2 hours drinking coffee at de Bijenkorf.
We went straight to her house and we teamed up with her husband Vicente, whom I hadn't seen for 28 years.
It was good to see him again; both a bit older and somewhat grey hear :-) .
We had some lunch together and then Regine and I went down town by the tube and all the way to Plaza de Mayo where I for the 1st time in my life saw this Plaza with its fascinating history and also saw the Casa Rosado, famous by the balcony scenes of Eva PerĂ³n

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?